Make salad the main part of your meal (at least once a day) is a great way to upgrade your healthy lifestyle. Don't have time to cut up a salad every single night? Here's a way to make all the salads you need for your workweek at once.
- Wash all your vegies in advance
- Use mason jars or Debbie Meyers Green plastic containerhttp://www.debbiemeyer.com/
- On the bottom place your heaviest vegetables, finish with your greens
- Make an oil and vinaigrette dressing for the week
- Add a different spice daily like curry, herbs de Provence, Asafoetida, smoke paprika, 5 Chinese spice.
- Add a different protein daily like sprouts, beans, tofu, chicken, eggs ...
3/4 cup cold press, organic olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
A pinch of salt or 1TBSP miso past
Black pepper or cayenne
Blend or shake, Yum!!!!