Our everyday lives rarely allow us to take time for ourselves to de-stress and recharge.
The same everyday lives that are keeping us busy also expose us to some pretty serious toxins that build up in our bodies over time, like pollution, processed foods, and pesticides. And when we don’t release these toxins, it’s affects our health and the way we feel throughout the day. That’s why a “Feel good detox baths.
One of the best parts of detox baths is that it’s easy to make at home, like a high-end spa bath at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home. Here are 2 of my favorite:
Lavender detox bath recipe:
· 1 cup Epsom Salt
· 1 cup Baking Soda
· 10 drops of Lavender Essential oils
1. Pour contents into hot bath water and soak for 20 minutes. Try to cover your entire body up to your neck.
2. Once you get out of bath, avoid eating anything for 20 minutes and drink 1 quart of cold water.
Back Pain Soak
Use this selection of anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic essential oils in your Epsom salts for a brilliant home remedy bath for back pain, cramping or tired, sore muscles.
· 1 cup baking soda
· 10 drops peppermint essential oil
· 5 drops eucalyptus essential oil
· 5 drops rosemary essential oil
· 5 drops lavender essential oil
· 5 drops cinnamon essential oil
3. Pour contents into hot bath water and soak for 20 minutes. Try to cover your entire body up to your neck.
4. Once you get out of bath, avoid eating anything for 20 minutes and drink 1 quart of cold water.
If you’ve loved those Detox Bath recipes and want more of my Better Body Cleanse programs, then click here www.adventureinwellbeing.com to join my 10-Day Cleanse to maximize your results.
This content is strictly the opinion of Christine Esters, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician.