My favorite break-fast with one of nature superfoods, blueberry!
Blueberries has never been my go to fruits and I watch my son Kai rejoicing at eating all kind of berry for break-fast.
I have been searching about foods this summer that would help with constipation and one of my client send me an article who brought my attention on the subject: "Stunned scientist find BLUEBERRIES are better at destroying cancer cell than conventional radiation therapy alone". Let’s take a look at their powerful health benefits.
Blueberries are nutrient-dense, low in calories, 84 calorie per cup and high in fiber. The berries are a rich of source of vitamin C, k, B6, folate, potassium, copper, manganese and anthocyanin ( blue color).
8 Health benefits
1. Boost immune system
2. Prevent hair loss and osteoporosis
3. Help prevent urinary tract infection
4. Improve digestion and provide relief from constipation
5. Alleviate IBS
6. Promote detoxification from heavy metal like lead, cadmium and arsenic
7. Reduce risk of macular degeneration, cataracts and myopia
8. Help enhance mood and act as a Antidepressant
· 1 cup of coconut or cashew yogurt
· 1 handful or more of blueberries
· 1 TBSP of chia seeds
· 1 tsp of bee pollen
· Drizzle of honey
Layer each ingredient in a beautiful parfait glass. Enjoy the energy of these simple superfoods!
If you’ve loved this recipe and want more of my Health Gut Coaching Program, then click here www.adventureinwellbeing.com to join my 6 Month Program to maximize your results.